readbud - get paid to read and rate articles
1.

CCTN CHANNEL 47 CEBU LIVE

Get Paid To Click

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Visit to Lindogon, Simala






This is my second time to visit this talk of the town, the crying image of the blessed Virgin Mary located in the mount of Lindogon, Simala. No, I’m not a devotee to this patron but I’m still open to the opportunity to become one of them someday. It’s just that out of my curiosity that’s why I visited the holy place and only if I do have available time.

It was September 14, Sunday, a day after her usual date of showing miracles that falls every 13th day of the month. Together with my youngest brother Jay-r, and my youngest sister Jolina, we tend to visit the miraculous Virgin on the 14th day because we knew the holy place is no longer become crowded on that day. And since it was Sunday, a proper timing for us to join the holy mass before letting ourselves roaming around the place and have a souvenir pictures taken at the same time.

I took the opportunity to visit the holy place with my siblings minus Jason, my crippled younger, brother just to have a bonding and trying myself to be a good elder brother to them. I did it not just to be a responsible and respected one, but I want them to feel that once in their life, they have their ‘kuya” never wanted to be separated from them no matter what happens.

Just take a look at the pictures below during our moments at the holy place.

the entrance to the holy place

inside the church

the ceiling

the ceiling

the monks floor plan

No comments: