readbud - get paid to read and rate articles
1.

CCTN CHANNEL 47 CEBU LIVE

Get Paid To Click

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Person I Hated Most

There's a phrase that says "the more you hate the person the more you think of him or her. And the more you think of him or her the more he or she ruins your day.. It's true!
First day of December, 2009, I used to think things that can make my whole month more happier and interesting. And perhaps a preparation also for a brighter new year. I used to get along with things that could make my life more meaningful and be different from the past few years. But as I find and look for these things to happen, I didn't imagine that there are some people wants to turn you and pull you down.
As I write this blog, I want to make things clear, detailed by detailed as far as I could. But I do believe that i was not born to be a writer. So my apology to all the readers, i'm sorry if I can't make you fully understand my writings. It's just that as far as my writing is concern and as far as I could clear these things up in your mind, I will do the best as I can. But I am open to all your comments.
As my title goes..."the person I hated most"... there's this person that I consider as a "curse" in my life. "Curse". I don't know if this is the exact term to be used but everytime I met and think of this person, (she's a woman in particular) my whole day will be getting worst and I feel of having a bad luck all day.
I don't want to describe her personality here in a very exaggerated way, just as I described her as the most exaggerated one I've ever known in my whole life. I find her as a perfectionist, but she can't be as one. Because she can't even make her family complete. She's a separated woman leaving her five kids to her husband. She might be an ideal mother to her children, but if I will be asked, she failed! Don't ask me why. Coz I don't want to explain.
But if you'll ask me why she's the person I hated most, it's not only because I don't like her. There is something in her that perhaps her husband noticed and knew about it and could be the reason why they separated each other.

No comments: