readbud - get paid to read and rate articles
1.

CCTN CHANNEL 47 CEBU LIVE

Get Paid To Click

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Take Time

This is one of my favorite poem my mother taught me before she died six years ago. I posted this in my room and whenever I read this, or even take a glance on this, I remembered her and I can't keep my tears to fall. I want to share this to all of you and hopefully can give inspiration to all.

Take time to think, it is the source of power

Take time to read, it is the foundation of wisdom

Take time to play, it is the secret of perpetual youth

Take time to be quiet, it is the moment to seek God.

Take time to be aware, it is the opportunity to help others

Take time to work, it is the price of success

Take time to love and to be loved, it is God's greatest gift

Take time laugh, it is the music of the soul

Take time to be friendly, it is the road to happiness

Take time to look around, it is too short a day to be selfish

Take time to dream, it is what the future is made of

Take time to pray, it is the greatest power on earth....

No comments: