readbud - get paid to read and rate articles
1.

CCTN CHANNEL 47 CEBU LIVE

Get Paid To Click

WordLinx - Low Cost Traffic

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Sea-Side Trip To Tingko Beach




This is one of my very special moments to get along not just with my siblings but also to my cousins, aunt, uncle and other relatives. Unexpectedly, one of our closest relatives Alvin, who was present during the first death anniversary of my grandmother invited us to take a ride to his newly-bought “baroto” or pumpboat on the following as a testing.

It made everyone getting so excited for the ride and since there were so many leftovers of food during my grandma’s death anniversary, we brought some of it to the beach as for our “baon”. It took me also the opportunity to capture the sea view of my beloved hometown with my cheap digital cam, from the first barangay bound to the southern part of Alcoy, our town.

As you can see below, I arranged the photo gallery orderly from barangay Pugalo to Daanlungsod where Tingko Beach is located.

Take a look guys and tell what can you say about the place. I would be glad to hear your comments.

Thanks and more power!!!
















No comments: